Friday, March 10, 2017

Top Five Reasons Why You Should Choose Flytpack Travel Wifi When Flying

Admit it. You want to stay connected every time you are traveling. Gone are the days when you want to completely fade away and disconnect from reality and just enjoy your vacation in a faraway place. But nowadays, an access to the internet while traveling overseas is considered a necessity rather than a luxury anymore.

When I travelled to Japan last year I didn't know that there is an alternative to expensive mobile data roaming. Data roaming via local telco would cost you around Php 500/day. I had no choice back then but to subscribe to mobile data and I have to spend almost Php 2,000 for my four day trip. You can not share your data to other users via mobile hotspot as it will automatically cancel your subscription. So it was an expensive choice to be honest.

Then I discovered Flytpack. Flytpack is your global pocket WiFi travel buddy that gets you connected abroad without outrageous roaming charges waiting for you back home.

Here's the Top Five Reasons why 'Flytpack' is the better choice.

1. Affordable. You will be surprised that Flytpack's pocket wifi is reasonably price. Daily Rent for Japan is Php 280.00 only. There is a deposit fee (Php 2,800) on top of the rental fee but it is refundable once you return the unit. I think this is just fair given that the device could get lost. Compared to data roaming, this is definitely a bang for the buck.

2. Unlimited Data. First thing I asked prior to purchase is the amount of data per day allocated per user. They told me it was 1GB/day for all users combined. I was hesitant at first because I feel like 1GB/Day is not enough as I consider myself a heavy user (I use Facebook Live, upload videos in Instagram, watch Youtube occasionally) and I will be also sharing the data to others. But I took the chance and told myself I will just save the data and use it for important applications while on travel.

But I was surprised that I never got throttled at all. Speed was consistent all day. It was fast and very, very reliable. I was doing all the internet activities as though I have an unlimited data.


3. Portable and can be used as a powerbank.  The downside is that the unit could be a little bit bulky and heavy than the usual Pocketwifi we have in the Philippines, but consider this as an important feature because when travelling, the least of your concern is running out of battery. I think the weight of the unit is just fair. A fully-charged unit could last for a day or two and you can even use it to charge your phone.

4. Convenient and Hassle-Free Purchase. I decided to go to their office (Jecoprime Building 20th Avenue, BGC Taguig City), because I need to get the unit immediately. I got there and finished my transaction in no more than an hour. Payment was via cash and you can get the unit right away.

But if you are busy and couldn't find time to go to their office, you can purchase the unit by following the steps below. They can actually deliver the unit to your desired address.


5. Connectivity. The best thing. Share it. If you are travelling as a group, this is a no-brainer, Flytpack is just so reliable in making sure you are all connected to each other (just make sure you travel as a group always :)

There you go. I hope these were able to convince you to use Flytpack on your next travel itinerary. I am sure this is going to make your vacation extra awesome :)

Please note that they also provide Travel Wifi to select countries aside from Japan.



You can visit their website for more info: http://flytpack.com/wifi
Or Like Their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flytpack

P.S. Thinking of purchasing JR Pass while still here in PH, they also sell JR Pass :)

Unit 703, 20th Drive Corporate Center (Jecoprime) 20th Drive, McKinley Business Park Bonifacio Global City Taguig
Call 0926 018 2272

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repost.Us